Monday, October 27, 2008

Luke Schenn Update



We hate the leafs, but by golly do we love Luke Schenn. I've been reading some Maple leafs fan blogs (these fans DO exist, I can't believe it either), and there's been some nice things said about the Saskatoon, SK product. Namely:

"Finally, let me write about LUKE SCHENN, or THE BEAR as I like to refer to him as. People want to believe that he is only a cub, the fact remains, this guy is no where near his potential, that said, at his worst he is an effective, strong, punishing defender who will stand up for his teammates, its scary to think about what he will become, what is scarier is that we may see it as early as this season." -leafer80

"LUKE SCHENN = Delicious + Talented. Yes i have the hots for Luke Schenn." -alyssaa16
**It should be noted that after reading this article, I realized this girl is really not smart in any other way then her taste in young Saskatchewan talent. Sorry babe.**

This post comes fresh after I read the news that Ron "PutinColdCujotoEnsureaLoss" Wilson made an announcement that Luke Schenn will not be rejoining his alma mater Kelowna Rockets. Instead, he will be manning the blue line for the blue shirts for a long time (if leaf fans have their way) or until someone swoops in and makes him very, very happy by picking him up (hello my beloved Red Wings?). I know that is not going to happen, but I'll keep the dream anyway.

Keep up the good work Luke Schenn. We're rootin' for ya.

No comments: